Conservation & Habitat Protection Grants
Habitat protection for farmers, ranchers and salmon in Klickitat County. $821,668 from the WA State Department of Ecology’s Centennial Clean Water Funds. Four separate grants awarded to Central Klickitat Conservation District and Eastern Klickitat Conservation District.
Protection of Endangered Species on one million acres of agricultural lands in Douglas County, Washington.
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - $104,000
- Washington State Governor’s Salmon Recovery Office - $140,000
- Washington State Department of Ecology - $1,143,000
- Washington State Conservation Commission - $240,000
- AmeriCorps National Service Program - $180,000 in-kind